Nestled on Brendon Street, just off Edgware Road, Marylebone. We're a short walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, and a stone’s throw from Baker Street and Marble Arch tube stations. We smoke all our meat in-house and probably do the best St. Louis pork ribs in town. A whiskey fan's paradise, with over 250 different whiskeys. If you like a sweet and smokey bourbon, a peaty single-malt or a super smooth blended, we've got the drop for you. We have a great selection of rotating cask ales and keg beers, and our Sunday roasts are second to none.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Head Chef to take the next step in their career.
You will be a part of the award winning Urban Pubs & Bars (Best Managed Pubs 1-50), a fast growing independent hospitality group with an incredible and diverse range of pubs, bars and restaurants all with their own quirky personality! So if you’re a Head Chef that wants to work somewhere where you get to make your mark and develop your career, we’d love to hear from you.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and qualified Head Chef who is ready for a new challenge.
· Experience of working with fresh ingredients and able to develop seasonal menus.
· Experience of working in a professional kitchen and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Health and Safety.
· Proven track record of managing the kitchen and controlling stock and GP.
· Someone with a background of dealing with high volume.
· Technical skill and attention to detail are crucial.
· Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
· Strong communication skills and ability to lead and motivate their teams.
What’s in it for you:
· Achievable, transparent bonus scheme
· Training and development
· Discounts including 30% of your total bill in any of our sites
· A tangible opportunity to progress your career with multiple new openings in the near future
· Off site live in accommodation
· Annual company trips
· Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing Urban Pubs and Bars.
· Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual, unique and has a quirky personality!
· We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
· Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in what they put on the plate and help us grow our good reputation further.